Saturday, June 7, 2008

Men & Prayer....is there a Connection?

Do you think prayer really works?



So, I reaaaaally hope that prayer works. Sincerely.
Cause there is someone who is seriously "cruisin' for a bruisin' "
and I am not normally a violent woman.

I have tried being understanding.
I have tried being patient.
I have tried just walking away.
I have yet to try violence.

Will it make me feel better? They say it won't.

And I shouldn't even be considering it,
given that I just wrote a Peace blog a few days ago.
But I have to tell ya.
I am starting to understand the appeal of giving someone
a good "oops" upside the head.

Hmmmm.....lots to think about.
So, whadaya'll think?

Seriously, I know I won't hit anyone but really....
Doesn't thinking about it make you feel better?


In the end it comes down to this....


Love, Laughter, Peace? and Blessings y'all!

No comments: