Friday, March 19, 2010

Here comes the sun!



Here comes the sun,
Here comes the sun,
and I say,
It's alright....
dah, dah dah dah, dah dah dah, dah dah dah, dah dah dah dah, daaaaaaah

Huh...it's hard to do those instrumental parts in writing....but I try.

Yes! Finally! At Last! The sun was really out there working today. It's been out now and again but not really warming me up til today. (Yes, yes, it's all about me.)

Today was breezy...okay maybe more like windy but the sun was out there in force.

'Course, you know, being human, I'll be kvetching about the heat when the temps get above....hmmmm..90degrees or so.
But for now...the sun is my friend!!!!

So let's sing (y'all knew it was comin') one of my favorite sun songs..Everybody SING!!!
The sun is a mass of incandescent gas.....

No comments: