Friday, June 27, 2008

The House Test

Some of us can not resist temptation.
So, I saw this "test" on another blog and just had to try it out.
Why? Because it was there. Duh!!!
You answer 10 questions and then they generate this info.
Go on....read my results and then try it.




What the House Test Says About You



You are happy with who you are, and you don't have an inflated sense of self importance. You do your own thing quietly. You don't take up a lot of space.



You aren't against being community oriented, but it's not really your thing. You tend to prefer to focus on your family and not the neighborhood around you.



You are a calm, contemplative, and smart person. You take ideas very seriously.



Your looks aren't conventionally attractive, but they're definitely unique. And someone, somewhere, finds that hot.



You are moved by what's exotic and unique. You often have the mentality of a traveler, even when you're not traveling.



My Opinion of their "results"....Not Bad.
But.....in that second one it said I like to focus on my "family" but...um..I live alone, usually. I suppose they could mean my extended family...well whatever.

And that fourth one says I am not "conventionally attractive"...Hey!...did they just call me "funny looking" ?

Hmmmm....take the test and tell me what you think of your results!

No comments: