Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bicycle! Bicycle! I want to ride my bicycle.....too bad I don't have one

I need to get a bike.
That's it.
Just a random thought.
Well, I have had this random thought quite a few times.
But I may really act on it ....soon...really.
Sooo, I have been looking at bikes 'cause truthfully I haven't been on one in more years than I like to think about.
Naturally, what it looks like is sorta important...to me anyway.
By the way, do you know how much bikes cost???
Hmmmm.....I must be living in a time warp. Or I've never had a decent bike.
Probably both.
Anyhoo, I have been looking around. I like the old fashioned,retro looking ones.
I think they call them cruisers or beach bikes.
And I totally want a "girls" bike.
Here are a few pics of the ones I like.



You will note that they are both orange. My favorite color.
I like the basket and daisy pattern on the second one.



Both bikes are between $200 and $400 dollars.
I need to keep looking.
Lol, I need to just get something and ride it.
Uh..ummm...nevermind.

So whaday'all think????

Love, Laughter, Peace and Blessings!!

No comments: