Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why Goddess of Random Thoughts?...and why ANOTHER blog?

Very simple....I have been using the name Goddess of Random Thoughts for years.
I first used it ...hmm...I forget why I started but I remember choosing that particular title because sometimes my mind and my interests seem to flit back and forth. From one thing to another.
Why Another blog? Yes I do have ...let's see....2 storytelling blogs...a Xanga, a Myspace and a Facebook....so far. Of course, in this day and age that's not terribly surprising and I haven't mentioned the webpage. But for me it's somewhat amazing.
So, why this blog? Because I am always finding things that I want to put up...graphics (love them), videos (youtube is my friend) and then there are those Random Thoughts that I have. Most of my other spaces serve a work like purpose, even the Xanga, sorta....so I figured I needed a spot totally unwork related to just put up anything I wanted.
AND HERE WE ARE!!

So get ready..lol...as if I'm not just talking to myself...no telling what will show up here!

Love, Laughter, Peace and Blessings y'all!
Me

No comments: