Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's My Birthday!!!


It's my birthday and I'll sing if I want to!!!
Yep! Today is my 49th Birthday and I am celebrating with you all!
I know you would have said Happy Birthday had you known ahead of time.
Don't worry about it....I appreciate the thought!
Sooooo...to get us in a birthday mood, I have put up a few birthday vids!!
Ooooo, what fun!! (I know that's what you're thinking)

Happy Biiiiirthday to Meeeee!!!

(Pssst! To Turn off the blog music look to the left and down)

A Traditional Birthday Wish




A Beautiful Jazzy Birthday!!




A Beatle's Birthday Wish




Stevie Wonder's Happy Birthday to You!




Too Cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

La..just getting caught up on MD found your blog!! Happy B'Day..a few days late!! I Love this site!!!..
Ann/Dancer