Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday


Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~Hans Christian Anderson



When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck


The purpose of life is a life of purpose. ~Robert Byrne


The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth. ~Chinese Proverb




I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~Elwyn Brooks White


Life is simple, its just not easy. ~Author Unknown


A life without cause is a life without effect. ~Barbarella


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't. ~Richard Bach

No comments: